Garage Size: 1 Car
Heating: Fireplace, Four Zone in Floor Heating, Natural Gas
Cooling: Central A/C
Services: Municipal Water, Sewers, Gas
Lot Size: 66.00 FT x 132.00 FT
Taxes: $4800 / 2021
This professionally designed custom-built home embodies a comfortable, vintage cottage feel built with energy efficient maintenance-free materials. This home offers a private park-like setting, with in- town conveniences. It’s a nature lover’s lot…a sanctuary for birds and wildlife. This one in in a million home was showcased in a 16-page spread in Cottages & Bungalows Magazine.
Shiplap walls and wood slat ceilings throughout impart a cabin-like coziness. The primary bedroom is secluded on the main floor overlooking a wooded area that surrounds the property. The front office duals as an additional main floor bedroom adjacent to a 3-piece bathroom. The upper level includes two additional bedrooms that provide enhanced privacy for guests. One of the bedrooms functions as a seating area with a Murphy bed and small kitchenette. It has been designed as a secure space for future rental opportunity.
Primary features include:
– Shiplap walls and tongue and groove ceilings throughout – Vaulted ceilings in dining room and living room, cove ceiling in the kitchen
– A two-sided gas fireplace in the dining room and living room
– Beautiful millwork by master craftsman, including custom kitchen and laundry room cabinetry, built-in shelving & bookshelves in dining room and primary bedroom, custom washroom vanities
– Tin ceilings in bathrooms
– Gorgeous, engineered oak hardwood flooring
– Salvaged wood beams and mantel in living room
– Top of line Weathershield windows and doors
– Hot Tub
– 4-zone in floor heating including garage
– 2 zone air conditioning
– Fraser wood exterior siding
– Steel roof
Located in the charming lakeside village of Bayfield, this property is a stone-throw away from Lake Huron, a short walk to town, the fishing pier and marina, Pioneer Park and the Community playground. This spectacular property backs on to a designated environmental area and surrounded by trees makes it an ideal retreat for entertaining family and friends.
Office: (can be used as main floor bedroom)
Sitting Area (currently configured but designed as 3rd bedroom):