This Signature waterfront property is located in a prestigious area in Jackson’s Point, near the Briar’s Resort and Golf Club. Over 200 ft. of direct waterfront, this pristine property is fully fenced and lined with mature trees and hedging. The waterfront offers a backyard playground for swimming, boating and enjoyment of 180 degrees of the lake.
The lakeside features include a permanent dock with boat lift and sandy beach area. The large deck includes an outdoor kitchen and plenty of patio seating. The grounds are lined with gorgeous gardens, quiet tree-covered sitting areas and two garden sheds for additional storage.
This Cape Cod design home was originally built by the Sibbald family in the 1940’s. in 1990, the owners at the time, completed a major renovation which included raising the original cottage and adding a full basement with 8 ft. ceilings. In addition, the owners built a large addition which included the kitchen, sun porch and the second floor.
The current owner added the large dining room and completed a number of renovations and improvements valued at over $300,000. All mechanicals, electrical and plumbing have been updated.
The quality of the upgrades resonates in every room of this spectacular lakeside home. It’s a special property for the discriminating buyer seeking a landmark property on Lake Simcoe.
Mechanicals & Services
- Two gas furnaces (one high efficiency and one mid-efficiency)
- Two air conditioning units
- Home security system
- Drill well
- New septic system in 2000
- Hot water heater rental unit
- 181 ft. drilled well in 1979
- Stainless steel appliances including:
- Capital 7-burner commercial stove with double ovens
- Commercial exhaust system
- LG side-by-side refrigerator
- Kitchenaid built-in dishwasher
- Stackable washer and dryer
- All window coverings and blinds
- All electrical light fixtures
- Awning above main entry door
- Ceiling fans
- Boat lift
|Address:||74 Hedge Rd|
|Lot Square Feet:||216 x 105 ft|
|Property Type:||Two-Storey Cape Cod|