This home offers a private community on Preston Lake in the Township of Whitchurch-Stouffville. Preston Lake offers its community of residents deeded access to this private 70-acre lake.
Fishing, canoeing, swimming, gatherings on the beach with family and friends is the type of lifestyle that many seek in cottage country and yet, this location is only 5 minutes to Hwy 404 and Markham is only 15-minutes away.
This 3-level backsplit is situated on a private lot with mature trees and great neighbours. It’s been a family home for many years where the current owners have raised their children.
The owners have completed some renovations over the past five years which include:
- Family room renovation complete with surround sound, new electrical wiring, drywall, flooring and pot-lighting.
- Updated the main bathroom including radiant heated floor, new vanity and upgraded fixtures.
- Updated lighting in the living room and dining room
- Updated backyard deck
- Roof shingles replaced in June 2018
There are a number of unique features of this property including:
- Oversized three-car garage with 11 ft. ceilings plus loft for storage
- Mature trees and manageable gardens
- Large 10’ x 18’ storage building with loft
- Deeded access to Preston Lake
- Floor-to-ceiling open flame brick fireplace in family room
- Surround-sound wiring throughout the family room
- Access to garage from kitchen and lower level
- All kitchen appliances including: Panasonic built-in microwave, Kenmore 5-burner stove, Maytag built-in dishwasher, Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator
- Frigidaire washer and dryer
- All window coverings and blinds
- All electrical light fixtures
- Water filtration equipment including: ultra-violet system, iron filtration and water softener
- Hot water heater is a rental unit
- Bored well – 165 ft. depth
- Septic system (emptied in October 2017)
Lot Dimensions: 100 ft. frontage x 150 ft. depth as per 1986 survey
|Address:||43 Lakeview Ave|
|Garage:||Attached, Three Car|
|Property Type:||Detached, Sidesplit 3|
|Lot size:||100X150 Ft|
|Recreation:||Deeded Access To This Private 70-Acre Lake|
|Laundry:||Washer & Dryer on Lower Level|
|Utilities:||Central Air: Yes - Heat Source: Gas - Heat Type: Forced Air - Water: Well - Sewers: Septic|